Jessica and Mandy both decided to launch ‘Ladies Style Camp’ after they ran ‘Teen Style Camp’ for a year as there was a demand and a gap in the market for 30 plus women. So often women forget how to dress for their body shape and size and many women want advice and fashion tips but they don’t know where to go to get help or maybe feel embarrassed.
Ladies style camp is an enjoyable, friendly and informative relaxing day for all ladies over 30 years old. The day includes sessions on fashion, styling, diet, health, hair and makeup with award winning industry experts. The day is scheduled and involves individual consultations as well as small group sessions, lunch and treatments.
Mandy and Jessica like to keep numbers small and usually have around 15 ladies attend each camp. You are welcome to attend on your own or with friends or family – this really is a lovely ladies day to meet new friends, relax, learn and also do little light networking.
Ladies style camp takes place in exclusive venues and is the perfect day for busy Mum’s to business women, ladies who are in need of a treat or Mother’s of the Bride – who are looking for the perfect outfit, as well as top tips on how to look and feel your best for the big day!
- An information pack to take home
- Beauty treatment
- Goody bag
- Lunch and refreshments
- Fashion: body figures, how to dress to suit your shape and size, correct underwear to wear, accessorising outfits, prints and colours to suit you and your shape, trends (what’s hot and what’s not this season)
- Deportment: posture and posing! (secret industry tips on your ‘angles’ on how to look your best in photographs)
- Ladies lunch
- Health & fitness: diet and healthy eating tips, exercise routines and advise
- Skincare & beauty: live demonstrations on how to apply makeup looks for ‘day’ and ‘night’, correctly looking after your skin and anti aging tips, make up colour advise (what lipstick and eye shadow colours that suit you)
- Afternoon Tea
- Haircare and colouring advise, hair cut styles to suit your face shape, easy to do hair styles on the go
- Beauty treatments
- Individual fashion consultations
Reserve early to secure your place!
“Thank you again for a super day today, fantastic organisation and inspiring talks. I learned a lot and left determined to make some changes. I mentioned I had gained weight in the past year and after today I’m really going to make an effort to be more aware of my diet and exercise regime…AND take your advice and sort out my ridiculously cluttered wardrobes! Watch this space.”
Liz Treadway, Attended Ladies Style Camp in Newcastle, UK.